Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Trending

Here's whats trending at the Pruitt's!

1.  Crafting!  I go through weirdo phases when it comes to crafting.  Last month I was obsessed with Mason jars and curtains and this month I'm obsessed with jute.  Jute...I had no idea what the stuff was until a few months ago.  I love it...it reminds me of "things sold at cracker barrel".  No matter what craft I happen to be working on you better believe my hot glue gun is in use!  Since I can't sew I hot glued a make shift curtain, I have hot glued things onto walls, I have hot glued my fingertips, I have hot glued Allen's camera case, and I have even hot glued a button onto a sweater.  Keep your duck tape, I have HOT glue!!

2.  On-line yard sales.  Need I say more?  I love these things.  I can sell my junk valuable treasures and not have to go through the hassle of organizing a yard sale.  PLUS I can buy other peoples junk  valuable treasures too!  It's a win/win situation.

3.  Organizing.  We're all unpacked (and have been for months now) so it's time to start organizing all our junk valuable treasures.  Allen has tackled the downstairs, and I'm covering the upstairs.  The laundry room, kids rooms, and kitchen are complete.  I need to finish hanging up pictures and wall decorations and work on the closets.  All in all I am happy with the progress we've made.  Now it's keeping it organized...that's the hard part. 

Other trends worth mentioning as well...

Oxyclean
Pampers
Real housewives
Steam Mop
Sink baths
Yoga pants
Hairbows
Coupons
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Baking
Pioneer woman
Crock pots

These are the some of that consume our days right now!   

No comments:

Post a Comment