Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ethan's First Concert

My baby Ethan went to his very first concert tonight!  Allen and Ethan had an amazing time!  I still can't figure out how Ethan is old enough to be doing anything but playing with his toys and wearing footed pajamas.  My little boy is growing up and I'm amazed at the gentleman he is turning into. 

I didn't go with the boys.  Ashley and I went prom dress shopping and out to dinner.  I was excited for it to be just Allen and Ethan.  I knew Ethan would love having some one on one time with just his daddy.  I also knew Allen would be in heaven having some one on one time with the apple of his eye.  The two of them are joined at the hip and the past year has not allowed them to have "special" time together as much as we have wanted.  Many children will come through our home and it is very important that Ethan know we are his forever home.  We jump at any opportunity for alone time with Ethan and are working towards making it happen as often as possible.  We still have other children in our home so it is also important for them not to feel left out or unwanted.  It can be a very overwhelming task to balance but we are committed to doing the best we can. 

Here are some of the pictures that Allen took of my little man at his very first concert. 
It's safe to say he is having himself a grand and glorious time at WinterJam

This kid loves him some popcorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment