Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Perfection

Ahhhh.....

I'm currently blogging from my front porch on this beautiful spring morning. 

The temp is beyond perfection, a sweet wind occasionally blows by, it's glorious I tell you. 

Simply glorious!

My babies are playing on their various outside toys and I haven't seen a bug all morning.

I've really got my stuff together folks. 

Moments like these remind me of just how awesome of a mother I am. 

It's picture perfect.  Really.  Could someone swing by and take action shots of this? 

Andddddddddddddddddd that's a wrap!!!

I just remembered I fed my champions cold corn dogs for breakfast.

My 3 year old is drinking water out of the bathroom FAUCET (not a cup...the actual faucet), because I won't get up and get him something. 

I have 3 days of dishes awaiting an empty dishwasher...the only problem is my dishwasher is full of clean dishes and I can't find anyone to empty it for me. 

My HUGE laundry room (such a blessing thank you Jesus) is jam packed full of 9868376547382 loads of dirty clothes.

My floors need swept and mopped.

I need to go grocery shopping if we want to eat something other than corn dogs and pop tarts for dinner. 

I have no idea how long that snot has been on my sweet baby girls face... hmmmmm.  Grody.

When did I change Aiden's diaper last?  Can't remember.....that's a bad sign.....

Well things were perfect for a moment ;)

It's still a beautiful day and all my chores can wait.  We have the great outdoors to enjoy and I have 3 beautiful children who need their Mamma to play with them.  When they grow up they won't remember the dishes I washed or the state of laundry.  They won't even care about my blog.  They will care about the memories we created enjoying one another.  

Peace out!




1 comment:

  1. Make memories, there forever . Our children grow up way to fast and we can hold on to those memories forever. Love your family so much.

    ReplyDelete